These are the products I finished off last month. Some are favorites that I have reviewed on the blog before, as well as a few new!
1. Just the Basics Cleansing & Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes: Like most people, I use a makeup wipe to get the majority of my makeup off before washing my face at night. I'm not loyal to any certain brand or type of towelette, so I picked these up at CVS because they were the largest pack I could find (a 60 count). I wish I'd just bought a 30 pack of something else though. Although they say pre-moistened (gross), I felt like they were really dry and did a shoddy job of removing my makeup.
2. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: I'd been looking at this product every time I went into a Sephora mainly because the packaging is SO cute. It's a body cream that is meant to smooth and tighten, so I used it every time I got out of the shower on my thighs, booty, and tummy. I can't say for sure if it tightened anything (I mean let's be honest, the only way to tighten is the hard way - exercise) BUT it smelled so incredibly good! I honestly am going to keep buying it just because of the scent. It was like I was actually on a beach in Brazil.
3. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion: My go-to SPF. I have been using this for years. Doesn't break me out, provides great coverage, helps to fight sun damage and wrinkles. I use it everyday including cloudy days! Full review here.
4. Bumble & Bumble Mending Conditioner: I have RAVED about this conditioner (as well as the shampoo) here. It changed my hair. Literally changed it. I cannot even describe how much better my life became when I started investing in decent shampoo and conditioner that was specifically made for my hair woes. I will never, ever not buy this stuff.
5. Sephora Pomegranate Eye Mask: Whenever I get something from Sephora I always throw in a couple of their $6 face masks, and this time I decided to try their eye masks because 1) I love eye masks and 2) I often wake up with puffy eyes (I should drink more water), and I like to de-puff them with a little cooling mask which is why I selected the anti-fatigue and energizing mask. Loved these. Would buy them again fo sho.