Image via Lucky Magazine uploaded to my Pinterest
Happy Memorial Day! Since today is the unofficial start of summer, I thought it would be fun to share my summer to do list. Enjoy! :)
1. Learn to play Gin Rummy at my parent's lake house.
2. (Successfully) make fried chicken.
3. Go to the Met to see The Costume Institute exhibit.
4. Entertain at least once at our apartment.
5. Visit a new city.
6. Make a couple beach trips.
7. Read nine books.
8. Frequent the farmer's market.
9. See some live music.
10. Meet my nephew (duh).